The Liverpool Irish Festival is proud to support a number of seisiúns/sessions running across the city.
Hosted by local pubs and taverns, this is where many of the Festival regulars, founders and Board have cut their teeth and continue to play. You’re welcome to join them at any of these, too!
Regular seisiúns/sessions also occurring during #LIF2018
- 8pm, Thurs 19 and 25 Oct, The Old Bank seisiún, Aigburth
- 9pm, Fri 19 Oct, Trad session at PKs (Peter Kavanagh’s)
- 9pm, Mon 22, Trad at The Eddie (The Edinburgh)
- 10pm, Fri 26 Oct, Trad session at the Liverpool Irish Centre
- 7pm, Sun 28 Oct, Trad session at Kelly’s Dispensary.
Back to All Events